Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy 2 Month Birthday Baby Jeffy!

I can't believe he is 2 months already. I'd like to say it's been a cinch but it has been an adjustment for all of us. Nevertheless....we're keepin' him! ha ha. He is starting to coo and smile (although never for the camera) And he loves his daddy the most.....unless he is hungry!! Jeff is the resident PRO at getting him to sleep...and CJ is the pro at waking him up (go figure) Anyway....he is a healthy hungry boy....affectionately known as CHUBBA BUBBA!

"I HATE church clothes!"
He is a handsome little man though!

The BLOWFISH!!

The Soaphawk!!
The Santa Man!

Look at those tripple rolls on his thighs! (thank you blue washcloth for sensoring)
He looks just like Jeff!!!!
This is the closest I could get to a SMILE for the camera! Cute huh!
Pumpkin Man!
Best Buddies watching baseball together!!

2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

I have to say it is a little freaky how much he looks like Jeff! He is SOOOO cute and I love the pictures.

Alli said...

soo cute!!!! i love all the pictures of jeff and caitlyn. they are sooo cute. happy halloween!!