Despite cranky kids...pouring rain....and way too many trips to the potty....and way to many hours in the car.....WE SURVIVED! I'm not sure I can say every minute was FUN. Vacation for the parents of small children is really is not vacation. Enjoyable to see our kids have fun.........Yes.
Rainforest Cafe....Downtown Disney....the kids started to figure out where we were going "tomorrow"
Here we are!! We met Mickey...twice....and Caitlyn a Jeffrey almost filled their autograph books. I've NEVER seen so many Characters before. Maybe they sent more out because It POURED RAIN.
The Captain!!!! He was HILARIOUS....Playijg with the baby....poking at Jeffrey. So personal!!
And Cinderella.....the quintessential little girls dream......
Ariel!! My favorite!
Rapunzel from the new movie Tangled...Jessie and Tiana the Frog Princess!! SO FUN!
ALice!!!! and the mad hatter. They were so funny!
SULLY!!!!!!! He's my favorite. I just love big hairy blue monsters. No seriously I do. I tried to convince one of the kids to pick him for a souvenir. Should have just bought myself one.
The QUEEN was Caitlyns FAVORITE! She was AWESOME. She never broke Character once and talked to us for like 15 minutes. It was so fun!!
Jeffy was the ONLY one who was THRILLED about the pouring rain....the more rain...the more puddles!! I thought he was going to cry when we came on the third day and they were dried up. I on the other hand...was NOT sad.
Here is Jeff with POOR TEETHING Will Bug. He is alseep in his arms. See all the people in the ponchos behind us???????? Caitlyn and I were waiting in line for the princess whille Jeff held the poor grumpy sprout. What a cute dad huh!!
Sittin' Pretty....When did she grow up!!!??
The handsome prince and the Princess.............
This was the end of our SECCOND RAINY DAY....I decided we had to take a picture...so we could laugh about it LATER!
Jeff n the boys
Me n' the BOYS
Their FAVORITE RIDE!!! I will not post Jeff RIDICULOUS HIGH SCORE!!
THE CANDY STORE!! Who's more excited....me or the kids???
Sure cure for a cranky teething baby.....Mickey POP!!
Poor little Sprout. Eyore was his souvenir, because he sure was a sad little guy. =( OK he cheered up when he found some DIRT to eat. =)
The lines werent very long.....so in that since we PICKED a good time to go. haha.
Sortof........LOL






5 comments:
how fun! Disneyland is the best, and your kids look adorable!
looks like you guys had a great time. Even if it did rain how could you not have a good time at disneyland!!
So much fun!
Your kids are all so beautiful! Looks so fun! Love the teacup shots! That used to be my favorite ride but my tummy can't handle it anymore :( so sad!
I can't wait to be able to take my kids to Disneyland. It really is the Happiest Place on Earth. :)
Post a Comment