Tuesday, December 27, 2011

BABY NEWS!

We had an early ultrasound done of the baby so we could find out what we were having on Christmas Eve.  We gave the ultrasound picture to my mom who plotted with Jeffs mom to create some fabulous gifts for us to open as a family for the big REVEAL


And.....ITS A GIRL!  

We are so excited!!  Caitlyn will be getting what she has wished for EVERY YEAR.   The baby is due the day after Caitlyns 7th Birthday.  (may 29th to be exact).  I am just praying she doesn't come in the middle of Jeffs finals, the night of Caitlyn's big play, or on Caitlyns birthday.  Is that too picky??


So the boy team and the girl team are all even at the Reber house.  Its tempting to say" Lets be DONE." (probably not likely)   2 of each is pretty perfect though .  Its all I could have ever asked for.  We are thrilled.   Now......if only we had a girl name.  (We had 2 boy names all picked out =) )  Suggestions wanted.


THE PROOF and HER cute Pictures
 













6 comments:

Alli said...

So so excited!!! I can't wait for this little girlie to get here. I can't believe you didn't peek at the ultrasound! I love that idea. So fun.

Sarah said...

That's Jake's birthday! My family has 2 girls and 2 boys as well (3 of each total) and they were even split with lefties and righties as well! So excited for you guys!

Sarah said...

So fun! Can't wait to meet her.

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

What a fun surprise! Congrats on another beautiful Reber baby in the works!

Sarah Lee Cakes said...

congrats guys! we kinda like girls! and BTW you seem to know a LOT of Sarah's! ha ha!

Sarah said...

I love those little baby feet!