Relaxing at the Hotel Pool
Our Beautiful Beach Baby
This was the day we took a boat out to Los Arcos. Susan and I played with Caitlyn on this cool private beach while Jeff and Jeffy snorkeled. For some reason these pictures make me so emotional. I think it is because it reminds me so much of all my memories as a child at the beach and so watching my baby build sandcastles seems really fulfilling.
WE LOVE DADDY!
POOL TIME!
This is Cailtyn at the Kiddie Pool at Paradise Village. She went nuts for this place! She went down all the slides without help...my child is a fish and a daredevil. Thank Heavens she loved her 2$ pink floaties!
3 comments:
I am so jealous. That looks like so much fun we totally want to take our kids. By the way Lilly has that same cute polk-a-dot lavender bathing suit. I love it! So cute.
i love your pictures! you guys are the cutest little family ever
hi princess your swimsuit is starting to come off, how about you and me go and have some quiet time and I take it totally, maybe make your lil pu--y feel good?
Post a Comment