Sunday, September 9, 2007

Baby Comes Home...Our Happy Family

Baby Jeffy
He's wide awake...this lasts about 10 minutes!
Here he is asleep!
This is what he does 23 hours a day.....LUCKY! He really looks like Jeff in these pictures.
He LOVES to sleep on his mom. Go figure. He looks like a little frog all curled up like that.


Best Buddies!!
Caitlyn waits anxiously for him to wake up all day. When he stirs at all she yells "mom, I think he's wakin' up". If he wasn't awake he sure is after she yells in his ear! They are quite the cute twosome. See for yourself........

2 comments:

Alli said...

he is soooo cute! i love the picture where jeff and caitlyn are looking at each other. soo adorable. caitlyn looks so cute too. i can't wait to see him

Castiel Moyes said...

I love that last picure of Caitlyn's face. She looks so pleased with her little borther! I can't believe how much he looks like Jeff!