Friday, October 26, 2007

Sleeping Beauties

Here are my two precious sleeping babies....too bad they weren't both asleep at the same time! Heaven forbid mommy should take a nap! I am pretty much a zombie mommy most the time....but watching them sleep is so fun. They are so cute when they sleep.....even if its rare.

Here is Jeffy in what I like to call "the MILK COMA"....He is so gone he can't even keep his binkey in.....Oh and Check out those CHEEKS! Caitlyn and I now call him "Chubba Bubba"!
Caitlyn sometimes skips her naps these days, but I usually make her stay in her room and have "quiet time". Luckily...she usually ends up like this after about an hour of talking to herself!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so gald you're finally posting pictures of that little man again! He's such a cutie. Good luck with the no sleeping. I made it through 6 months that way...mom's abilities to not sleep is an amazing thing.

Alli said...

soo cute!!! and i love caitlyn's little sayings. I love the new pictures! Jeff is getting so big! i can't believe it