Tuesday, February 26, 2008

FEED ME!

Jeffy turns 6 months old this week and he is already DEMANDING (he screams like a GIRL!) two meals a day....on top of breastfeeding! The kid refuses to let anyone around him eat without screaming until you share with him.
This kid is going to destroy my grocery budget before he turns ONE!!!
Here is the Proof!!


He's quite the JOLLY LITTLE MAN.....when HE'S FULL!!


If I'm not quick enough.....He takes over!
Then comes....the mother of all messes!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah for blog updates! That little man is adorable! Sage is the same way about food. I honestly think she could eat all day long if I let her.

Annie said...

I love how he is already "feeding himself." How do you put a playlist on you blog?

Castiel Moyes said...

He got Jeff's appetite I guess huh? Just kidding! I just remember Jeff would eat dinner with us and then he would get on the floor next to the table and lay on the floor to stretch his stomach out so he could eat some more. Only a boy!