Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter




I love Easter. I wish it got as much attention as Christmas..because the atonement and resurrection of Jesus Christ is what brings hope to every human soul. I am so full of gratitude today for the Savior and his willingness to fulfill the will of the Father and lay down his life so that I can be saved. And so I can be with my family forever.
" and we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ...that our children may know what source they may look to for the remission of their sins" (2 Nephi 25 : 23,26)

We have had a pretty laid back Easter. Beth (Jeffs mom) flew in on Friday and so my kids have had plenty of Grandma time. We did Easter egg dyeing and Easter baskets this morning and then headed to the park to take family pictures....they turned out pretty cute (if I could photo shop the box of candy out of Caitlyn's hand!) It was a better altenative than a major meltdown!



Hope you all had a Happy Easter.....We love you all!

7 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

oh those are adorable pictures! I love your dress too. I tried on one like that at the Gap yesterday, and loved it, but I was too cheap to buy it. So CUTE! HAppy Easter

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful post. I also love Easter so so much. Thanks for calling the other day, I got your message, and for some reason am completly incapable of calling people back, but I do love you and do want to talk to you and miss you so much. Seeing those pictures of your beautiful family makes me sad that I'm missing out on being a part of your life right now when our lives are so much the same. I guess I should just be thankful that I still have you in my life. You are an amazing friend and I love you so much!

Annie said...

THose pictures are so cute. You look so pretty missy. I do think I need one so I can see Caitlyn's dress though.

Castiel Moyes said...

Such cute pictures! Your hair is getting so long too. You all look totally adorable. I wish that we had had someone here to take a picture of all of us. I guess at
Maddy's baptism. By the way Maddy is getting baptized on May 10. I have probably told you about it but I want everyone to know they are invited to come even though I know you probably can't. We would love to see you guys though.

b. said...

You guys are sooo cute!!

Castiel Moyes said...

Where did you get your cool race countdown. i want to add it to my blog!

Ashlee said...

What a good looking family! Hope things are well. Talk to you soon!