Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This ONE'S FOR THE SISTAS!!!

Check this link out girlies! Yowza! Edward's a FOX!...he is a vampire though! For all you who read this and have no idea what I am talking about go buy the book Twilight...and READ IT!

http://amhphotography.typepad.com/photos/kalama/index.html

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

yummy vampires! That's only like 40 minutes from my house. I might just have to check it out myself!

Castiel Moyes said...

YAH! I loved it! It made me more excited to see the movie. I think I might like him more than I thought I would. I am glad that they changed his teeth a little and his eyes of course. SO EXCITING!

Alli said...

oh my gosh, i found these pictures a while ago, and then i couldn't find them again! haha. i'm so gald you posted them. I'm getting so excited to see the movie, and i think edward is going to be great!

Kelsey said...

Edward, YES! Everyone else, I just don't see it.