Friday, July 18, 2008

Missy's 26th Birthday


Take 1: Cascade Springs
We went on a little nature walk at Cascade Springs. It was really hot but beautiful.
Caitlyn found all kinds of treasures....and made all kinds of faces.
It was just so nice to be together as a family!

Me and Caitlyn on "the TROLL Bridge" (oh....and DUCKY of course!)
Caitlyn's Sweet Smile!
Her "Monster Face"
This is my Favorite face Caitlyn makes....blow it up it's hilarious!

Jeff and the munchkins!

Take 2: Ice Cream @ Maggie Moos!!
My VERY Favorite Ice cream....
Cotton Candy with rainbow sprinkles and marshmellow cream!! (ok I'm 6 yrs old!! try 26!!)
Cotton Candy Kisses!

Eat Up Daddy!
(he made a more "grown up" selection of pistachio almond....
so Caitlyn made him try some of hers!)

Take 3: Birthday Festivities at Home
me, the Cake, and the kids!!
(2 candles on one side 6 on the other.....that make 26 right?)
Jeffy...practicing for his own birthday next month!!
Horsin' around after we'd washed all the cake off!
After the kids were in bed I asked Jeff to take a "birthday picture" with me
This is what I got!
Happy Birthday to me! =)
Then THIS!!!
Then FINALLY THIS!

It was a great birthday.....even if I had to get older!

6 comments:

Alli said...

happy birthday missy! i was thinking about you all day! it looks like you had a perfect day...even if you did get older!

Potter Family said...

i hope you had a good birthday missy! it looks like it was realxing in the mountains. time flys!

Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love, love, love you blog. I look forward to checking it to see if you've posted something new. I love seeing pictures of your little ones growing up, and I love to see you. YEAH FOR BLOGS!

Andra & Daryl Evans said...

Happy late birthday! Your family is so cute and your kids are so beautiful! I love looking at your blog! Love you!

Bayles Family said...

Happy Birthday :) Looks like you had a really good day.

Kelsey said...

Yea for birthdays! They should always be over the top. You need to do more partying. We'll just start having month long birth festivals. Yep, I just decided.