Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Jeffaroni!

I Cant believe it! Our baby Jeffy is 1 year old today! Where did time go? It seems like yesterday that your daddy and I were caught of gaurd by your less than 3 hour decent into this world! You have been a wild one from the start but just as sweet as you are wild.

We love how you:
chuckle like a man,
scream like a girl,
go down the slide head first,
do the silliest monkey impression,
crawl lightning fast,

Give the best kisses and the tightest hugs,

are built like a bowling ball,

eat a banana in 45 seconds flat,
love to cuddle,
head bang and "shake it" to music,
Giggle with your sister,
Dive into the swimming pool,

fill our hearts with joy and love


Happy Birthday to our :
" squishy, chubs, chubbers, Jeffaroni, jeffypoo, Jeffers, brother, monkey, chubba bubba!!"
You are the sweetest, silliest, delectably eddible, baby boy!
We love every inch of you

Love, Mommy, Daddy, and "Sissie"


Click to play Jeffy's First Year
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

BethReberFrancis said...

What a cutie! Watching Jeffy is like watching my son all over again! What fun you are going to have!

Happy Birthday little Jeffy. I LOVE YOU!
Love,
Grandma Beth

Sheree in GA said...

Grandma is right. Looks like the little Jeff I remember. Happy Birthday(sweet slide show).