Friday, August 22, 2008

Sam and Bry's Wedding

Well.......My Baby Brother is officially married to Jeff's baby sister! We traveled to Oakland last weeked for the wedding and were reminded of a few things....

1. How traveling with kids is not very fun (especially when they have the flu!)
2. How much we love Samantha and Bryan
3. How much we love and miss the rest of our families
4. And how much we love each other.......and to be honest that is the most important thing since.....Jeff and I getting married 6 years ago is what got this all started!!


We went to the JELLY BELLY FACTORY in Fairfield on our way there.....
Jeff has taken me here multiple times for my birthday because it is my FAVORITE!
I think I have 5 pairs of Jelly Belly Socks!
Here is Caitlyn giving very cherry Jelly Belly some love!

The Jeffs! On the Factory Tour!Ok this pic is not the greatest of me (we had driven all night!!) but I had to have one with me in it....since it is my FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD! Sooo excuse the the greasy hair!
Caitlyn was sooooo excited that this DUCK was made completely out of Jelly Beans!

This pic doesn't do it justice but the GIANT JELLY BEANS hanging from the ceiling are so great! Not to mention the Jelly Bean Wallpaper! (which I sadly do not have a picture of!)Caitlyn playing peakaboo with the Jelly Bean Magnents that we bought!

ON TO THE MAIN EVENT!!!!
Here they are.....Samantha and Bryan Bradley!!
So funny that Sam and I traded last names.....and brothers!
(although I am sure she never kissed Jeff like I do and I sure dont want to see my brother naked! To each thier own!)

I ADORED their cake! SOOOOO SAM!
I especially love the traditional Bridey and Groomy on the top!
This is Sam Grabbing Bry's bum during their first dance! Just because she could!
I SOOO love HER! I'm so glad I get to have her as a sister....TWICE!!!
The other GREAT PART about the wedding.........THE RETURN OF NANA!!! Isn't my mom so beautiful. (I look just like her don't I!! hahaha) She is so loving and fun. It was like a dream to have her back for a few weeks. Just dont mention my lack of composure every time the word Dad popped into my head that day. I for sure shed more tears than ANYONE!!!! I'm such a cry baby......but I was proud that it was I who drew Sam to tears after her wedding. She totally loves me most! I am her sister TWICE...that has to count for something!



Ahhhhh......my SISTERS! I love you all from the bottom of my heart!
The Pink Bubble Dresses......aren't we so CUTE!

Sams dress was definitely better though!
This was Caitlyn at the beginging of the reception.
She looks so angelic!
Bless her little heart...she was feeling pretty sick.
We had to wake her up for pictures and she wasn't very happy about it!
See....here is little miss grumpy face!
And Mr. Totally SMOKIN' HOT!!!

Oh...yeah and I totally got to dance with him......

(its been at least 4 years since that happened!)Oh....I'm Married to him! I'm sooooo lucky I can't even believe it!
Here is our VERY ACCURATE family picture!
Jeffy couldn't contain himself when he found the DIRT!!!!!


This is him at the Temple!! Where did that Blondie come from?
He looks so grown up!!Caitlyn and Gramps.....

The Return of the Happy Caitlyn.....who wouldn't be with a bag filled with CANDY!
Sam and her boyfriend............or should I say her future sons twin!
Beth did such an amazing job on the wedding and this just topped it off. Here she is rubbing Sams feet...with a smile! She was so exhausted from it all but it didn't show!
What a sweet moment this was........... I just had to take a picture!
Not to mention Sam looks so beautiful in this picture!
Last but not least........JOSEY!!! The future ROCK STAR of the family singing at the reception!
This will be one of my favorite memories of the wedding HANDS DOWN!
You have to see the video....look on my blog links to Jessie and Dustin of Ali and Tanner!!
If anyone should be on TV its this kid! Not only is she BEAUTIFUL...SWEET...but she can really SING!!! (and has quite the repertoire of moves for a 6 yr old!)


There are soooo many more cute pictures.......but I'm too tired to keep blogging!

(And there is yet ANOTHER RECEPTION to go!)

1 comment:

KRISTIN BELL said...

Wow sounds like a crazy couple weeks! And with Jeff gone this weekend? Sorry! First, your bangs are sooo cute! Second, the Jelly Belly factory is 10 times better than Disneyland!! When Tan was on his internship, I took his little cousins and drove 4 hours round trip to see it.. I LOVED it....and had Belly Flops galore! Third, looks like such a beautiful wedding... I LOVE the pic of you and Jeff dancing, so sweet! Fourth, when are we going to play?