I found a small preschool that this lady does at her home. Its nice because its cheap and she only has five or less kids in each class. I figured that it would be good for Caitlyn socially because she is a little shy. She was sooooo excited to go today. She picked out her outfit and her bows and packed her backpack. We had to negotiate.....she insisted on taking "DUCKY" to school so I made her promise to keep him in her backpack. I have to admit that I cried on the way home.....even though it was so nice to have 2 hours alone with Jeffy.....I'm going to miss her yelling out orders! What a character!
Here she is all ready to go! She looks so big!
(Thanks Nana for the Hello Kitty backpack!!)
(Thanks Nana for the Hello Kitty backpack!!)
4 comments:
Oh wow, she's so grown up! I love that she needed her duck.
Caitlyn looks so cute and ready for her first school experience. She is officially now a big girl!Her teacher looks like the perfect preschool teacher. (Rebekah still sleeps with her raccoon, Rascal, that could now be mistaken for a rat! hehe)
Let's be honest....I still think it's weird that we aren't in high school, so the fact that we have kids in preschool?!?! It's too much for me.
Hurray, what a big girl! Joshy didn't quite make it through pre-school, so we're trying again, lol.
Post a Comment