YUMMM! He was a little overwhelmed with the big cake
so.....we gave him a cupcake
so.....we gave him a cupcake
Cupcake time!!
(he eats everything with two hands!)
Hey?!? Who smashed this cupcake in my face? Oh.....I did!

(he eats everything with two hands!)
Oh no....where did all my cake go?
He had a perfect chocolate hand print on both sides of his head!!
( I love his eyes in this picture!)
Oh yeah...this is FUN!
Baby wipes couldn't tackle this mess!
PRESENT TIME!!!!
......or maybe he was just tired!
His Baby Sized Football! (Thanks Camber!!)
(she also gave him a Sesame Street remote control....SOOO manly!)
Puzzling Party hats
( I love his eyes in this picture!)
He also love his new car rug.....here he is hugging it!
(she also gave him a Sesame Street remote control....SOOO manly!)
5 comments:
Those pictures are super cute. And I love the cake....it's super cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFFY! I'm glad to see that he was feeling better.
What a cute cake! I love the first birthday, those pictures are priceless :)
Cute pictures. I'm sorry I missed the party. We'll need to get together soon. Crazy he's already a year, time flies when you're having fun I guess.
So cute! I feel awful that we missed the party. I forgot you had even texted me about it until I saw this post. Boo. Let's have an extra celebration so I can bring him a present. I'm so proud of how well that little guy grew up. You're an awesome mom!
Jeffy is such a cutie pie! I wish I were back up there. I LOVE the puppy cake you made!
Post a Comment