Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Snowfall!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!
It SNOWED today! (I guess it is November already!)Caitlyn was so EXCITED! (Jeff....who commutes an hour to work everyday... was not so excited!) She insisted we go out to play as soon as we ate breakfast!
Cj catching snowflakes on her tongue!


Her snowman...she made all by herself!
Ok...with a little help from Jeffy!
He eats EVERYTHING! Even Snow!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

So fun! I love the cold and snow if I don't have to go out in it. I'm afraid for this winter because I'm sure Aliah will want to go out all the time. I really wanted to go sledding, but by the time I got home from school all the snow was melted. I always miss out on the fun.

Kaerlig said...

Jeffy eating snow...reminds me that I have given up on telling my kids not to eat snow and how dirty it is and not to lick the car with snow on it etc. because they just keep eating it no matter what I say.

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to live in a place that snows again! I'm sick of all this rain!

Castiel Moyes said...

Okay so weird but for the first time I saw Jeffie look like you and like Catilyn. Something in that first picture of him looked like you and a lot like Caitlyn!

Sarah said...

You're a good mom, you always seem up to everything your kids want to do.