Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Kids.....Ballerina Girl and Bucket Head!!

Ever since Caitlyn saw the Barbie Nutcracker movie at Chirstmas time she has been OBSESSED with "dancing on her toes like Clara" There is this cute little dance studio called "The Ruby Shoes" that this awesome girl I know started...her classes are always full. BUT....I got Caitlyn into her creative dance class. Caitlyn was so excited! So today while she was at preschool I went out and bought her dance clothes and real leather ballet shoes!!(which by freak chance were marked down from 17$ to 3$!!!!) SURPRISE! She danced the afternoon away in the basement. What a cute little ballerina girl!! .......and class isn't even untill Wednesday!

Leap..........
Twirly Twirly...........
On "Point" like "Clara".........
...........PlieStretch..............
Happiness.......
(thats jeffy's hair sticking up in the picture =))
Sharing her happiness with her Best Friend Jazzie

Here is a LIVE performance!!

On to my other Darling Child...........Meet Mr. Bucket head!!!
He actually tried to run around the room like this!!
Soooo funny how they have NO common sense
BOOOOOOO!!
Jeffy has turned into quite the little jokester!! He is always doing things I tell him not to....while looking at me with his little smirk. He has the jolliest little laugh!! He is so much fun. (except when he is throwing a fit kicking and screaming on the floor!!) The past few days he has had a vocabulary explosion and I love it!! He is my little love bug and as sad as I am to see him get bigger.....he is turning into such a delightful little stinker!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, gotta love Mr. Bucket Head.

Amanda said...

She is so cute. I bet she will love dance, I can't. And for jeffrey he is such a boy.

Stephanie said...

I love having a boy and a girl. They are just SO different, and both of them are so much fun! I can't wait for Sagie to become a little ballerina.

Bayles Family said...

Your kids are so adorable :)

BethReberFrancis said...

Kisses and Hugs to Caaitlyn and Jeffy
! I miss them!
Love, Grandma Beth