Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Mania

OUR EggTaSTiC Rebster Easter!

Caitlyn was VERY proud of her purple egg. (although it looks blue in this picture)
Waiting on the porch for daddy to get home!

Me helping Jeffy.
"Sissy" dyeing eggs. I love her face in this one!
Sissy and Daddy
Jeff's artistic side always comes out at holidays...this is his "blood shot eye ball" egg. He also made a really cute bumblebee egg and a tiger egg. Mine were almost all solid colors.
Jeffaroni was much more interested in his OREOS than dyeing easter eggs!
Easter egg hunt in the pouring rain!!!!!!!
Can't knock the excitement out of THIS child!

Jeffy was "mildly" excited about the egg hunt.
Dont EVEN GET ME STARTED on the binky in his mouth!

At IKEA! Look how cute they are!!
Two kids NOT FIGHTING!! A bargain at any price!!

A mouth full of Jelly Beans. "magic beans" at our house!!
Modeling her PURPLE easter basket!!
She looks so big I want to cry!
Enough Chocolate???
The Easter Bunny brought our kids bug collecters!!! Jeff was such a good daddy and took them bug hunting all over the neighborhood and at the park. It was pretty gross. Ear wigs, slugs, snails, ants, spiders,centipedes. He's pretty much the best dad in the world. Caitlyn requested that she sleep with her bug jar. GROSS!! I allowed them to sit on the kitchen table till bedtime...then they slept outside.
Look what daddy found!!!!Check it out!!!
hmmmmm.......let's see.......
Oh my!! THERE'S BUGS IN THERE!!!BUGS ARE FUNNY!! I wish I had this moment on video!!!
me n' my baby boy!!!me n' my big girl
My last minute attempt at Easter dessert!!
Caitlyn just HAAAAD to make SOMETHING!!!
(Notice those little fingers in the picture! )

4 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

so cute! You looked beautiful in those pictures by the way! And I am sorry that your kids are obsessed with bugs....it is about the grossest thing ever. You were a good mom to let her keep them in the house. I make my kids keep them outside even though it breaks Josey's heart because they are her little friends! What a fun family! I wish we could celebrate holidays with your family!

KRISTIN BELL said...

Freaking cutest kids ever. Seriously. Caitlyn cracks me up! I volunteer to watch them ANYTIME!! I mean it.... I could us a little laughter;) You are such a cute Mommy....if you feel inadequate, think how the rest of us feel ;)

Sarah said...

You guys always do fun things, your kids are lucky to have such a fun mom and dad.

Stephanie said...

Love the cake! And your pictures are always so cute. Kids make holidays SO much more fun don't you think?