Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeffaroni!!!

I can't believe my baby boy turned TWO!!! Where did the time go???

Here are some things I love about him right now...

He LOVES to throw BALLS!! Which is fun...unless its golfballs or baseballs in the HOUSE or at MY HEAD!
He LOVES SHOES! So funny! Read on for more on his NEW Spiderman shoes =)
He gives me "Squeezies" (really tight neck hugs),
He loves Finger kisses (you touch pointer fingers and make kissy sounds)
He loves giving "Noggin" (which most people call ROCK where you knock knuckles)
He has to do all three of those things when he goes to bed.
His Favorite Books
Are you my Mother
Mr Brown can Moooo!
ABC's of Baseball (birthday present from daddy)
Mom Says I Can (he calls it "Super Cool Max!!"
Favorite TV Shows
Spiderman
Super Why
Clifford
Kipper
Favorite Food
Noodles
Bananas
Grapes
Loves Cars, Trucks and Motercycles
Loves Spiderman
Goes out and digs in the dirt after breakfast almost every morning
Waves goodbye to his Daddy untill he is out of sight almost every morning
Says "YUUMMMOOOOOOO" when he thinks something tastes good
He loves to poke people and say " BEEEEEP!!"
He loves it when you poke his belly....he laughs so hard
He has BIG TEETH!!
He always says "Sorry Mom" and " Excuse me" whenever he gets in trouble =)
He says "Your Welcome" in stead of Thank you. =)
He Jumps off EVERYTHING
He "fights" the trees in the backyard with baseball bats and swords (so funny!!)

I could go on all day.....We love him so much. He is such a silly delightful little stinker!!

Here are the birthday highlights.....
Friday (his real birthday) we took him to Chuckee Cheese!! (We had a coupon for 20 free tokens)
He loved any game you could THROW or SHOOT things......such a boy

This was Caitlyn's favorite game!! The horse really moves!! She was so intense about it.
She rode it at least 6 times in a row =)!!
Look mommy was there too! ( a rare photo of ME! =) )

Happy Birthday to MEEE!! Cuter than Cute!

Then we had birthday cake at home....store bought 7$ Spiderman Cake. Thanks SMITHS!



Presents were the best part...He was so so excited!!



Runnin' Shoes!!!!
They ran and jumped onto the love sac for over an hour!!
They were SO tired from all the running!!


Dorkin' around on the deck in his new shoes!!
Birthday HUGS!!
Asleep in his SPIDERMAN t shirt and shoes....He didn't take those shoes off for 48 hours!! (until AFTER church on Sunday !!!!)


Sunday we had family over for dinner and cake. It was a double party because Sammy and Jeffy have the SAME B-day! (thanks for being a sport Sam and eating YOUR birthday cake on Spiderman plates =)!!!)


Bryan showing off his WEB SHOOTING SKILLS!!
SpiderSam!!
Jeffrey's Cake!!!
Sammy's Cake!!
Birthday Buddies!!

Do you think he LIKES IT???????
His new Train Table!
(I got the whole thing for 40$ off KSL Classifieds! Seriously AWESOME!)
Spiderman ATV!! Thanks Gwama! (and Bryan and Sam)

Spiderman Jammies!!! (thanks Matt and Katie)
Showin' off his "webs" (seriously these are the coolest Jammies EVER!!)

Off to bed SPIDERMAN!!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow He is so big. And Dang cute. Looks like he had a great b-day. Congrats on the baby boy.

Castiel Moyes said...

So cute! Happy Birthday to Jeffy! And you are so sweet to make a cake for Sam too. That was really nice of you! And you are quite the cake maker! Seriously they looked great! I wonder if you will be able to pass those shoes and jammies down to the next boy? Do you think he will ever be able to part with them?! Wish we lived closer!

Katie Bradley said...

I so wish I could have been there! Matt was so impressed with your cakes so I'm thinking you need to teach me how...or maybe I'll just hire you to make my children cakes ;) Jeffy is such a little cutie! I seriously love that kid! Wish him a happy birthday from me. Hope you guys come down soon, we miss you down here!

KRISTIN BELL said...

I cannot believe our littles are 2!! So crazy. I remember the first time meeting you at Hill's cabin 2 weeks after Jeffy and Maci were born...so crazy! You are the cutest Mom....I'm gonna be just like you some day!

AMIT said...

Hey so i missed the birthday.So you all enjoyed it.

Make website india