Today is our 7 Year Anniversary. 7 years ago we knelt across an alter in the Salt Lake Temple and became one for Eternity.
I guess its not really luck. Looking back at all we have gone through together, and how we have grown ...we were both so overwhelmed with gratitude for the Lords mercy and love. His Hand has been so apparent in our lives and we are so grateful. It has been 7 years filled with laughter, tears, and love. I feel so blessed to have such a man as Jeff for my husband; and for the knowledge that we can be together forever. Although life can be difficult the gospel of Jesus Christ brings us so much joy and peace. We have a long way to go to become like the Lord...but I am so happy to be able to walk hand and hand.
Jeff just got home Sunday from a race in Minnesota so he took today off. HE IS EXHAUSTED from not sleeping all weekend but he was a trooper today. Here is how our day went
5:45 Jeffy woke up SCREAMING bloody murder for DADDY =) (he just knew he was home!) my poor jeff needed to sleep so I tried to get Jeffy to lay down on the couch with me. Right!
7:30 Jeffy is HUNGRY and CJ is awake so we have breakfast
8:30 Jeff gets up and mows the front lawn and pulls the weeds in the driveway that have been giving him nightmares =)
11:00 We head south to Orem
12:00 drop kids off at Katies to chill with their cousins and their nana (THANK YOU KATIE AND NANA!!)
12:30 JEFF AND I GO TO TOUCANOS for lunch =) (we went here for dinner the day we got engaged)
1:30 JEFF suggested we drive up to South Fork in Provo Canyon to where he PROPOSED. Sweet! We are pretty sure we found the exact spot...or close enough. It was so NICE to BE ALONE IN THE PEACE AND QUIET!! We just sat and talked....and professed our undying love for eachother =) It was perfect.
3:00 We raced back to pick up the kids
3:30 20 week Ultrasound..................ITS A BOY!!! We are so thrilled (all except for CJ who was a little disappointed to not get a sister. She handled it well and I was proud of her!) He looks healthy and strong and that is what matters. We feel so blessed!
Ok so these pictures are pictures of PICTURES but hey....THATS A "boy part!!"
2 BOYS for THIS REBER family!! Hooray! Jeff...with no brothers (only 4 AMAZING BEAUTIFUL sisters) will have 2 SONS!!!
2 BOYS for THIS REBER family!! Hooray! Jeff...with no brothers (only 4 AMAZING BEAUTIFUL sisters) will have 2 SONS!!!
4:15 7-11!!! Slurpee Heaven!! They had ALL of our favorites....Jeff loves Pina Colada, I love Cherry mixed with Coke, and CJ loves Cherry PLAIN!!! Slurpees is something Jeff does with the kids every weekend. Its a DADDY thing =)
5:30 HOME!! (to Clearfield!) which is still a little strange. BUT....as I was making dinner I looked down into the family room to see my two rugrats cuddled up with their daddy....and our little baby boy's ultrasound pictures on my fridge. It couldnt have been a more perfect day.
Seven Years of being Lucky in Love.....and feeling very blessed.
5 comments:
How exciting!!! Boy #2!! Tanner will be super jealous ;) Sounds like the perfect day! I can't wait to get together with you guys...someday hopefully ;) Happy Anniversary and Baby news day!
Two boys in one family. It's never been heard of! I can't wrap my head around this, but I am sure they will be karate chopping each other soon! I am soo thrilled for the both of you to add another beautiful child to your sweet family.
Congrats Missy, on the anniversary and the boy! How exciting! We'll miss you down here on Peds even though I never really see you. Good luck starting your new life up north and I'll keep up with you through your blog.
We are SOOOOO happy for you guys! And so glad I could watch your cute kiddies, we LOVE them! I guess I'm having a boy next then cause I like to follow in your footsteps! Happy Anniversary, love you!
Happy Anniversary! I'm excited you're having another boy. We need to get together more!
Post a Comment