Thursday, September 10, 2009

Firsts.....

First Day of Preschool 09


ALL HER SCHOOL CLOTHES ARE PURPLE!!! So funny!
She's so BIG! She Loved every seccond!
Mommy loves that her teacher used to teach Kindergarten!!"Victory Slushees!!"......(AKAmom needed a coke from Maverik =) )

First day of Dance 09


Such a pretty little thing...
She loves wearing tap shoes this year!!A pose by the "big trophy"
Apparently her teacher told her if she works really hard she will get atrophy at the end of the year....I dont think it will be THAT BIG! =)
First Day of Tumbling 09


I've been trying to teach her a summersault for 2 YEARS!
They taught her in ONE DAY!!
She can almost already do a handstand too!! What a GREAT TEACHER!!!

I wasnt going to put her in tumbling but the dance studio she takes at teaches it and they DISCOUNT your seccond class so its really cheap!
I'm SOOOO glad I put her in!! SHE LOVES IT!!!


I'm feeling busy already.....what happens when you have 5 kids????? I only have ONE in activites and school and I'M TIRED!!! But it is really exciting to see my Caitlyn get so excited about developing new talents!! She was not one ounce of shy this year and I am so so proud of her!! All smiles...no tears. Hooray for Caitlyn! Now if she would just stop talking back to her mother and beating up her brother...............maybe next year...Ha!

5 comments:

Matt, Erin, Kaden, Sophia, Jack, & Leah said...

She has gotten so big and beautiful and she looks more and more like you the older she gets. I hope all is well up north, it looks like you're finding your way around just fine.

KRISTIN BELL said...

She is such a beautiful girl!! She is the perfect mix of you and Jeff...she will be a total heartbreaker! And seriously, I am tired just hearing about all of her activities!You are amazing ;)

Castiel Moyes said...

So old! Lilly starts her dance class on Thursday and she hasn't been able to stop talking about it for WEEKS! In fact all my girls are taking dance this year. I am so excited that I will get to go to a dance recital finally.

And to answer your question....i felt big and fat before I was pregnant! HA! No seriously though at like 3 months it felt like I was 6 so I am seriously scared for the next few months!

Amanda said...

looks like she is going to keep u busy!
I have some hair bows done for her let me know how u would like me to get them to u.

AMIT said...

Cute little kid.So does he like going to school?

Make website india