Its pretty much IDENTICAL to the PROVO temple....and this is the only picture I really got of JUST the temple. I love those words. They are so amazingly simple and profound...AND TRUE!
Oh my Caitlyn Joy....you are the joy and trial of my life as a mother. Your sweetness and stubbornness amaze me daily! I had so much FUN photographing her at the Ogden Temple this afternoon. For YEARS she GROWLED and HID from me whenever I asked her to smile for a picture. Today....she was all about posing. She is so BEAUTIFUL. I am loving watching her grown into her beauty. It scares me a little more each year to see how much more beautiful she gets.....and how much more attiude she develops. Heaven help us when she turns 12....14...and 16!! ENJOY!
Mommy Loves you Baby Girl!!
What a beauty. This one was overexposed and I SAVED IT!
Big Sister...Little Brother!

Look at the "wildness" in her eyes. She reminds me of someone......
Too sweet for words
She loves flowers Just like her mommy!!

Of course he can find a spider and a worm....ANYWHERE!!!
And this scripture!!!
and all the beautiful flowers....
And a beautiful flag waving in the breeze.
Although mildy chaotic....including keeping my kids from throwing rocks, jumping into ponds, and picking ALL the flowers......It was a lovely Sabbath day trip to the temple grounds. I am always so amazed by the spirit I feel even OUTSIDE . It truly is the house of the Lord...where we bind together Heaven and Earth for Eternity. I hope by taking my children there frequently they will be excited and prepare to go inside someday. That day will be my greatest joy.
Untill then....."I love to see the Temple"
2 comments:
This little girl is looking so cute.
Make website india
Beautiful pics! Wow her hair is getting so long & she is looking so old!! Btw, how are you guys liking living up north? we need to come by & see your new place & hang out!
Post a Comment