Thursday, October 29, 2009

Random Fall Pictures

LEAVES!!! LEAVES!!! LEAVES!!! We have WAAAAY too many in our yard right now.
Caitlyn has been begging me to rake up the leaves...seriously she loves it. Who knew my child loved work SOOOO MUCH!
Of COURSE he rake is PURPLE!

Product of her hard work....a nice soft "leaf bed"

WE LOVE THE LIBRARY!!

Since we moved we haven't been to the library. If any one knows me well you know I took the kids every two weeks RELIGIOUSLY in Provo. So.....it was pretty exciting to go to our NEW library.
CAITLYN EVEN GOT HER OWN LIBRARY CARD!!!
She was so so proud. She begged me to take a picture. She is my child who BEGS every night to stay up in her bed and READ!! I dont know what we will do when she actually CAN read....she's never going to SLEEP!!!


Brushing Teeth
!!!!!!

Every mom knows what a battle it is to get your kids to brush their teeth.....and brush them well.
I have made up songs....given bribes....threats...pinned them down and sat on them =).....told them "germ bugs" would eat their teeth....made funny faces....bought expensive toothbrushes and sparkle toothpaste......EVERYTHING

WHO KNEW THAT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS LET THEM SIT IN THE BATH!!!
They are so funny.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Michael is obsessed with the leaves too. I find leaves all over the house that were stuck to his clothes.