Carving Pumpkins!!
We did this Friday night and as BORING as it is we went to Smiths to get our pumpkins. And seriously the had NONE! The ones we got were pretty weird looking with moldy holes or no stems. Oh well the kids didn't care.
Jeff is such a great daddy. He always helps the kids
I found it quite charming! =)
I'm weird about pumpkins...I don't ever carve anything scary...and I usually carve something sentimental. Thus...the baby in the heart that is just about as big as the baby in my tummy. I was a afraid it would look like an Alien...but I liked the way it turned out. Even Jeff said "wow this year you actually have a good pumpkin!" Ok... its true mine are usually generic cheesy and lame =)
Caitlyn 's OF COURSE! She lives half her life as a pretend Cat these days.!
You can't see the webs on his face Jeff drew with Sharpie but it looked pretty good.
Turn your head...too lazy to go back in and rotate it =)
Trick or Treating!!!
This picture makes me laugh.....its proof that EVERYTHING takes WAY to much preparation on the part of a mom. We were going down to matt and Katie's for the night so I had everyone's costumes laid out on the couch to be sure I didnt forget anything. So much work. =)
Jeff was a Ventriloquist...if you were wondering what was up with the weirdo puppet.
It was super funny. Except for that the puppet kept grabbing my bum! =) Haha very funny.
It was super funny. Except for that the puppet kept grabbing my bum! =) Haha very funny.
Kitty Cat Caitlyn. I found this costume for 7 $ at kid to kid =)
She's been wearing it a home for MONTH!!
I just love he sweet little pose....who would ever guess that she growled and hid her face from every picture until she was 3 1/2!!
HIs costume is his Jammies that Matt and Katie bought him for his Birthday. And I found his awesome beenie at Walmart for 5 buckaroos!! Although I wish the eyes didnt reflect quite so well.....it makes for crappy pictures.
Although it left me carrying the dang puppet....
5 comments:
Your pumpkin looked great, much better than mine. I'm excited to see you this week.
You are such a cute mom. Ican't believe you only have 10 weeks to go. I bet you are getting excited. Love your pumpkins all very cute.
Hope all is well.
Cute Pictures! That one of Caitlyn in her costume is so cute! And totally wish I could have been there with Pubert the friendly puppet....maybe too friendly?
Love the pictures! Thank you SOOOO much for making the effort to come down. It seriously meant a lot to us to have you there and it is always much more fun for Brooklyn when Caitlyn is there. Loved it, and can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas with you guys too! Lucky us!
YOur kids are getting so big! Kaitlyn is a beauty, and Jeffy is a handsome little guy too. Congrats on another boy. Talk to you later..-toni
Post a Comment