Monday, January 18, 2010

There's a New Sherrif in Town!!

In the past few months Jeffy has become obsessed with Toy Story. He got a bunch of BUZZ LIGHTYEAR stuff for Christmas and recently Nana bought him a woody doll. Then...last week he found these boots in the closet that Camie's boys had outgrown. Thus they became his "WOODY BOOTS". He is also a big fan of being NAKED! So he put the two together! SO SO HILARIOUS! Good thing we had the camera handy cause these are FIRST DATE BLACKMAIL WORTHY!!

I DARE YOU NOT TO LAUGH YOUR HEAD OFF!!
Enjoy....courtesy of the Rootinest Tootinest Cowboy in the Wild Wild West!



5 comments:

Alli said...

those are PERFECT blackmail pictures. They were adorable! I love those boots, stylish little jeffy

Sarah said...

So cute! Little boys are so funny, they come up with the craziest things.

Amanda said...

too cute!!

KRISTIN BELL said...

He he! I love little buns....how can you not smile when you see little buns!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Hahaha that's awesome