Wednesday, January 13, 2010

William Jack Reber.....the hospital

The HOUR!! William Jack Reber 8:35 pm!!
The man of the hour!! Dr Weibell!!! (or weibellwobble as Caitlyn call him =) )He was so sweet. He wasnt even on call but took the call for the other Doctor to come and deliver Will. When he was getting all gowned up for the delivery my mom said "Are you REALLY going to deliver my grandson in a hoodie" To which he replied "Yep!!!" He's from California!! =) hahaha! He's such a GREAT DOCTOR!!
Love at first sight!!
ONE HAPPY NANA!!!

Our Sweet new baby BOY!!!
I love sleeping newborns....

even though he wont sleep at night now that we are home =(Our little Monkey toes!!
Big sister....meet your 2nd little BROTHER!!!


Jeffy was pretty unsure at first. The best part was when he just said "ok I'm done now mommy" and ROLLED THE BABY OFF HIS LAP! LOL!!
Hopsital Jello.....way more fun then the BABY!My boys!!


Contemplating what it means to have 2 BROTHERS!!!Going home!Good bye hospital...hello world!!

I have sooooooo many more pictures to come!!

4 comments:

Matt, Erin, Kaden, Sophia, Jack, & Leah said...

He's just precious Missy! I hope he'll sleep better soon for your sake! Congrats!

Alli said...

He is sooo cute! I love the name too! Can't wait to see him in person

Sarah said...

How do you look so good after just having a baby? He is so cute. I love sleeping newborns too, they are so sweet. I hope he is finally sleeping a little better for you also.

KRISTIN BELL said...

I LOVE IT!!! He is PERFECT!!!