Easter is one of my favorite Holidays. It is such a sweet time to remember our Savior and His Atonement and Resurrection. I am so grateful for all He has done for us so we can live with Him someday forever. Spring is just a natural reminder of His conquering death and giving us new life. Like the return of Sunshine.....although I wish that it would quit snowing here so we could enjoy it =)
It was so great to just stay home on Easter and watch General Conference....What a treat!!
This is kindof a random hodgepodge of our Easter Weekend....in no specific order.....

Here is pretty C.J. with her "note and treat" for the Easter Bunny. She's so funny!!!

Posin' for the camera!!!

Here they are Easter morning following the "bunny trail" (marshmellow peeps)

Jeffy loved his Bubble "sword"

This is how he carries it around....LOL

He also loved his 1$ water gun.....of course!

They Both got a Mr Potato Head.....random I know..but they loved them!!

The Easter Bunny left CJ's basket behind this white board with a self portrait
....(Nice Drawing Jeff!! =) )

Eater Egg Hunt with the Bradley Cousins!!! Thanks NANA!!

Jeffy loved his "soccer egg"

Easter Crafts.....Caterpillars out of Egg Cartons!!
( we did this during conference to keep them QUIET!! =) )
Caitlyn takes he CRAFTS VERY SERIOUSLY!!

Dyeing Eggs!!!

Once again....caitlyn takes her
ART very seriously
....it was fun to watch her decorate eggs this year....she was so creative.


Jeff kept making fun of me for taking pictures of the eggs......but they're pretty!!

Jeff always has creative eggs....this is Mr. Potato head.....He's supposed to be brown. =)

SUPER JEFFY!!!!

Showin' some attitude. SO funny!

Will loved his fuzzy new Ducky Friend.....

He REALLY Loved it =)

This was MY Easter present....Big smiles from Will Buggy!
I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!!
2 comments:
Will is getting so big. I love when they start smiling, it's so sweet and makes it all worth it.
Looks like you guys had such a fun easter! I wish I could've seen some finished caterpillars! Did they add embellishments?
Post a Comment