Sunday, April 11, 2010

Reflections on a Mothers Love......

2010....a year that seemed like science fiction for so long....a year ten years from my high school graduation and journey into adulthood. Never did I imagine my life would unfold the way it has....happiness and sorrow...joy and tears.....and never did I imagine my life could be so full. Full of love so sweet and unexpected....the love of a mother. Words can not express what being a mother means to me. That God, in His love and mercy, allowed 3 beautiful children to come in to my arms.....I am so richly richly blessed.


Each time I have become pregnant I have wondered.....How will this new life change mine??? How will it change our little family ?? How could I possibly love another child as much as my other two?....

Then a baby is born....and the second I hear that first cry....

and hold those little hands....
and touch those little toes...........
and meet the gaze of those beautiful eyes..................

my heart swells....and the circle of love expands

and I know my life will never be the same......
God has sent me another miracle.... a witness of His love
A child of God.....A Child of Mine.
And I love him......

And will Cherish him forever..........like only a mother can.

1 comment:

Castiel Moyes said...

I love your pictures! Where did you get these taken? Will is so adorable and you look beautiful.