Thursday, June 17, 2010

Everyday Madness.....

Yesterday I was TRYING to make dinner and the kids were bouncing around me through my "one bum kitchen" (as my friend Tina calls it) and I thought I was going to go INSANE!  Seriously.  Does anyone else experience the "dinner time/bed time hyperdrive" ?????  Where does this energy COME FROM??? (surely MY kids dont ever eat candy!)  I am EXHAUSTED by 5 pm from being a mom all day....why aren't they tired???   But none the less it makes for some funny candid photos.......


This is Caitlyn's "Costume" for her recital next week.  Yes her tumbling class is at a Dance Studio so she gets to cartwheel across the big stage in THIS!
Hip Hip Hooray.
Its So grown up.....maybe a little too grown up. Cant believe she's 5!

Yes....Thats is a BANDAID in his HAIR.  He wouldn't stop crying until I put it on there.  So.....I'd rather have a happy kid then listen to more screaming while trying to make dinner. 
Why do bandaids make everything all better????  Magic Powers.



Now....this is what dinner time looks like at MY house.......seriously?
See what I mean.....they are NUTSO!!!!!! Love em'

1 comment:

Bradleyfamily said...

You are not alone!!! I find the the hardest part of the day is between 3 until all the kids are in bed. I love that you took pictures of your happy kids, they are so cute!