What I didn't expect was my two silly boys. IN A ROW. BUT.....although boys are all about playing with balls...dirt and bugs....my boys are the SWEETEST HAPPIEST little boys. I love them both so much. I'm so lucky!!!
And HONESTLY....I think Jeff paid his dues growing up smack in the middle of 4 girls. I'm happy he has a beautiful daughter....and 2 little "mini me's"
He is a strooooong little boy already. He's gettin' ready to crawl any day now.
I cant belive he is almost 6 months old.
He's a cooky little guy. He loves is Daddy and has the funniest little chuckle you ever heard. He has blue eyes like his mamma and ticklish ribs like his daddy. He is the yummiest chubbiest little stinker you ever saw! Oh how I love my little "Willbugs"And then there is Jeffy. I'm not sure there could be a sweeter sillier 2 1/2 yr old in all the world. He thinks he is a super hero....wears his coat and snow boots with shorts in 90 degree weather because they have super powers.....and tells his mama he loves her about 10 times a day. He has recently taken up tackling his sister when she gets too bossy.....and loves to climb in our bed for a cuddle in the morning, He says "your welcome" instead of "thank you".....and loves to jump off EVERYTHING! He is almost IMPOSSIBLE to discipline because he is just so apologetic and sweet. The little girls (and all their moms) already love him too..........its gonna be trouble when he is 16.
Checkin' out his cute little bummy in his new Super Hero undies..............
We love you Jeffaroni! You're OUR SUPERHERO!!
1 comment:
Your boys are really cute, I need to see you guys again, it's been forever.
Post a Comment