Caitlyn was very excited....obviously.
Wills was NOT so excited.........Obviously.
Jeff liked "scoopin' the goop"....
Yeah He's the MAN!!!
Jeffy is potty training (well done really but is REALLY in LOVE WITH HIS UNDERWEAR!) and his motercycle I bought for 1 $ at DI. Go me.
Makin' pumpkin seeds. Shes so big and so pretty....sniff sniff.
Jeff's...Jeffy's...Missy's...Cailtyn's
Yeah he drew this pattern himself...once again Jeff out does himself. SHOWOFF. =) Papa Smurf, Baby Smurf, Superman, and Smurfette.
Yeah...I sewed the smurf costumes. Me n my new sewing machine. love it! (dont look to closely they dont all fit very well. Thats what happens when you have no pattern.SCARY or AWESOME???
Waitin' out the rain at the Mall
We didnt need blue facepaint for Will...just a blue sucker!!
Super man....
It was a rainy yet rather enjoyable Halloween. Cant wait for next year......Jeff wants to be Mr potato head so that means....more sewing for me!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!


2 comments:
I LOVE IT! Would you guys move up here already so we can fully enjoy Halloween together! And maybe Jeff can talk Dustin into ACTUALLY dressing up! What did you go as? Were you a smurf too? I want to see a picture!
You are so awesome !I love it! Abe was Superman too! HA HA! And now we are having a superman bday party for him. gotta love those boys and their superheros!
Post a Comment