Wednesday night she had a choir concert. I had no IDEA she was in choir...because APPARENTLY you are not allowed choir until first grade. So their music teacher created KINDERCHOIR and taught all the Kndergarteners music to sing at the choir concert. ADORABLE!!!
I know this isn't going to seem like a big deal to all of you who have children who LOVE to perform but my little Caitlyn has either covered her face, hid under a bench, or not said a WORD in all her past programs......Untill WEDNESDAY!
With her friends....Kaeler, Caitlyn, Greg,Hannah, Chloe
They were trying to hide it but they were holding hands........=)
OK...not a good picture but LOOOOOK she is singing with her WHOLE BODY!! She has ALWAYS LOVED music.....apparently CHOIR is what it took to crack her shell (props to my sweet hubby who gave her the "its ok to be nervous....but you'll be so proud after" talk")
She was so happy up there....and I was one proud mamma....
Shine on my little Sissy STAR!!
Way to go SIS! We love You!
1 comment:
Way to go Caitlyn! She looks so cute and I LOVE their uniforms! I wish we had those. She looks so much like Maddy when she was her age it was weird to me!
Post a Comment