Christmas Eve
The kiddos!!!
Jeffy's Jammies!! (and awesome hair!!
Cj's jammies!! (wand included...so cute!)
Wills Jammies!!! (he was tired and ready for bed!)
Mommy Jams!
Daddy Jams. ....smurfs again!
Putting out the Reindeer Food!
Jesus's Birthday Cake!!
(my personal favorite of our traditions)
Red Velvet with Cream cheese frosting and white chocolate chips!
Merry Christmas Daddy....
This was a totally spontaneous double hug. So adorable!!
CHristMas DaY!
STOCKINGS!!!!
Look closely and you'll see their cute stockings I made this year!!
JESSIE!!!!!!! CJ's new best friend!!
(jeffy got woody and the baby got a Rex!)
JEFFY'S NEW AWESOME BIKE!!
He did NOT want me to take his picture!
Wills GLOW WORM!!! SO SO CUTE!
Wills and REX!!!
We got TWISTER from Santa.
We played it all day. What a FUN CLASSIC GAME!
These are fake earings she got in her stocking....doesnt she look so GROWN UP!
Pinch me it cant be true!!! She getting to big!
This is our tradition for breakfast!!!! We have the BEST little doughnut shop by our house named "MADBROOK"....I should have got a picture of Jeff's fritter....it was as big as his head. =) YUMMM!YUMMY! =)
It was such a fun couple days....lounging around and playing together
I can honestly say the kids are STILL playing with all the gift they recieved.
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!
2 comments:
i love all of it! i'm so glad you didn't have to work!!
YUMMMMMMMM! I want some of that red velvet cake right now! Cute pics of cute kids! Love you guys!
Post a Comment