Sunday, December 19, 2010

All Aboard the Polar Express

Last week Caitlyn wanted to have a movie party with a few friends.....it turned into a POLAR EXPRESS PARTY!!  We made golden tickets and everything! (which I do not have a picture of).

We invited her little girlfriends from our ward.  We ended up with 8 kids from 3 -8 yrs old.  It was a little nuts....but it was fun.

First we made gingerbread men.....


 These were sydnees...I liked them the best.
 I think they ended up with more CANDY than COOKIES =)

 Then we read POLAR EXPRESS.....
 Then a "special someone" left a note for them.......and jingle bells for each of them.
Sydnee, Jeffy, Faye, Daphne, Brooklyn, Jaydn, Caitlyn, Ali

...then we went caroling to some of our neighbors

....and then watched some random Christmas movie.
They didnt want to watch the Polar Express. haha


It was a fun little party........I think I might do it again next year.

No comments: