Wednesday, January 26, 2011

EARRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caitlyn has been wanting her ears pierced for a while!!  Its taken her a few weeks to build up the courage. I debated making her wait till she turned 8 like I was...but once she sets her mind to something she's gonna do it!!
Here they are marking her ears....she was nervous and kept walking away.  I felt bad having to drag her back but I knew she would be disappointed if she left without doing it.  She asked me to hold her on my lap (awww she still need her mama!).  She cried after but then she was SO proud of herself.  She said "I can't WAIT to show daddy!!  That was a brave thing for a FIVE YR old to do!!!"  Yes sis..it was!
Don't you LOVE her outfit. I do!  Its very much just like ME at her age.  She has OBVIOUSLY learned how to pose...even her hand are perfect.  and her little feet are crossed!!!  She went home and put on make up too...."I just thought I should have some make up to go with my pretty earrings!!"
Shes's so grown up and beautiful.....what ever will I do when she is 13!!!!!! 
We love you SISSY BEAN!

2 comments:

Katie Bradley said...

SO cute! Wow she is brave. I asked Brooklyn once if she wanted to pierce her ears and she said, "um....no!" What a beautiful girl Caitlyn is. Your mom told me about the Valentines get-together and we are SO excited. We miss you guys so much! Especially lately since there is nothing to do in this freezing weather. Can't wait to see you!

Castiel Moyes said...

So Cute!!! I still haven't been able to convince Josey to do it. We have been to Claire's like 3 times and she always leaves in tears after prodding and prodding. She is just too scared!! Tell Caitlyn she is a brave girl! And so beautiful with her earrings!