Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Return to ME!!

I HATE TEETHING!! can I please say that AGAIN.......I HATE TEETHING! It seems like it comes at the WORST possible time...like when you're at DISNEYLAND or when I have to work all night and Jeff has 2 back to back O Chem (beast!!!!) tests and his Pharmacy interview coming up. BOOOO! Not to mention I MISS MY SWEET LOVABLE SMILEY WILLBUG!!! But....today I came home from work to a lovely suprise....WIlls ACTUALLY EATING SOMETHING IN HIS HIGH CHAIR! NOT SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER! He ACTAULLY played with toys on the floor....ACTUALLy napped...actually didnt cry the WHOLE way BOTH ways to take and pick up Sis from school. SIGH OF RELIEF! I may survive! Now all I need is a deit coke =)

....another HAPPY RETURN........MY CANNON CAMERA. I lost the charger before Christmas....My SWEET LOVELY HUSBAND finally just bought me a new one online for 3 bucks. YEAH!!!!! (I'm still BITTER all my Christmas photos are with my CRAPPY camera) but I'm so glad to have you back "CAM" the Camera!

so in honor of my lovely RETURNS.......

Pictures of My Sweet Baby Willbug....courtesy of "CAM"


THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY CLOTHES GRANDMA BETH!!
They kept me TOASTY WARM today in the 13 degree weather!!!!!
This is how he smiles........It make me giggle every time!
Those EYES!! (Reber eyes)
Oh I could just GOBBLE HIM UP! Missed you buddy!
Ok you can close your mouth now.....I'm not sure it could GET any BIGGER
(the Reber MOUTH!)

Naptime!!!! i wish someone would tuck me in for a nice warm NAP!
Awwww. I'm so glad your not a sad grumpy boy anymore like your favorite friend EYORE!

1 comment:

Castiel Moyes said...

He looks just like Caitlyn in these pictures! Crazy! He is so adorable!!!! And I HATE teething too. It just goes on and on and on. Just when you think YEAH the tooth popped through the next day there is another one coming through. It sucks for EVERYONE!