Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter OUtfits

These lovely outfits (a gift from dearest "Grammy Beff" THANK YOU!) were so darling.  But getting a good picture in time to run off to Church was not EASY!  3 kids seems like A LOT all the sudden.
 My Prince Charming!!!! (ok well his MINI ME!)
Sweet Sweet Jeffaroni!  No wonder he gets away with so much. 
He has GREAT "moves" and silly Jokes and always tells his mommy she's "so pretty"


 My scrumptious little trouble maker....
Today he drank toilet water.  No...I'm not kidding!
 She's a good big sissy to Wills.....and sometimes Jeffy
 All Hail the QUEEEN!
She scares me with that pretty face.   LUckily...so far she thinks Justin Beiber is"SO DUMB" =)
Please note 1. her perfectly curled hair...which hasn't happened since...LAST YEAR!!!  2. her "dangles" (fuzzy dangly dolphin earings....SO CAITLYN ;) love her!!)

WOW...I'm a lucky girl!  Now if would have only gotten a picture of my handsome hubby in his Gray suit.   Maybe next year =)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your kids are so cute and you are of course beautiful. I understand your pain in trying to get the Easter picture. My kids were a nightmare to try and get there picture so I eventually gave up. I may have gotten one good one.

Amanda said...

you have such cute kids!

Stephanie said...

It helps that your children's parents are such hotties! :) Love all these posts you've done. Keep it up!