Saturday, April 30, 2011

ZOO!

Caitlyn had a fieldtrip to the ZOO.  And being a PARANOID mother... sending my 5 yr old to the ZOO on a bus...an hour away.. without me.... with 100 other kids FREAKED ME OUT! I'm sure I'll be over it by the time Jeffy goes.  HAHA.  Anyway, I took the boys to the zoo for the day so I could "just say HI"

She was happy to see me.....but she didn't show it.  (She likes me I SWEAR!)

here she is with her two pals Chloe and Hannah...who both ran up to hug me...Caitlyn did NOT.  =) VERY CAITLYN...she does not like to show any amount of emotion in public.  Unless of course her STINKY BROTHERS got to ride the Carousel and she didn't....which I got a whine and frown about.


 Ok I  know its not polite to brag....
but this is my BLOG so.........
She's so beautiful! 
I'm SURE she will go through an awkward stage someday but....sigh..what a lovely girly!


WILLS first CAROUSEL ride!
 Do you think he liked it????????

 I ADORE this picture!  My mom is the BEST!

 The tres AMIGOS!  Eli, Jeffy, and Bradley (camie's boys)


 Jeffy loved his "Cheeto" 
Sigh...love him!

 Mr Alligator!  =)

 Nana and Wills on the Train!!  Love you MOM!
 He looks SO BIG!  I want to CRY! Such a handsome little man!

 BROTHERS!!! =)
 Who needs animals???? We've got ROCKS and STORM DRAINS.  
LOL! BOYS!

MOnkey see....Monkey DO! =)
 COUSINS =)  They are so cute!  
They are going to be so embarrassed in 10 yrs =)
Attempt at a picture with mom....well at least I'm smiling! =)

No comments: