Monday, August 29, 2011

WHITE COAT!!!

I can't believe this day has come.  It has been a long HARD road just to get to this point. 
JEFF STARTED PHARMACY SCHOOL!!!! 
WAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  (Don't get me wrong there is 3 more very INTENSE years ahead of but....today still feels like a VICTORY!

 Our Crazy Family........We're doing this all for you!!!


Congrats honey!  You look SO HANDSOME in that WHITE COAT!  Just IMAGINE how that coat will feel  with Jeff Reber "PharmD" on it in 3 years (and a paycheck to come with it!!!)  I'M so so PROUD of YOU!  You are the most amazing man I know and I am so blessed to call you MINE!

Our deep gratitude goes to our Heavenly Father who opened door after door and performed miracle after miracle in our lives the past 2 years to get us here. Everything we are and everything we become we give to YOU.  And to all of our friends and FAMILY who have sacrificed to help us along the way.

No comments: