Does she look NERVOUS??? She is SO GREAT! I am really PROUD of her!
These aren't the best pictures. And these are All I GOT! Bummer. I give myself a C for getting something at least.
Jeffy is starting Preschool at Wiz Kids this year. 4 days a week!! He is such a funny boy and is very ready for a social life.
@ back to school night. He loooooves this teeter toter!!!
So grown up and HANDSOME! My little Superhero's Growin up!!
So it looks a little ghetto from this picture but it is seriously the cutest little preschool and he is LOVING IT! He says he even "swings higher than all the girls" LOL. Love him
Being down to ONE KID for 8 whole hours last week gave me some one on one time with my CRAZY TODDLER!! Mostly we did his two favorite things....
Read BOOK after BOOK after BOOK.............
And ride his BIKE!!! Nevermind the handmedown bike and Dora Helmet....this kid is SO FAST. He would do this ALL DAY if I let him. You should see him race down the HILL by our house. He is such a little speed demon. I'm sure it will only get worse....and with a monkey for a brother(jeffy) I am sure I'm in for TROUBLE!!!
I've been awful emotional this week with all these changes. Its such a happy/sad thing to watch my little family grow up before my eyes. I love being a mom. It is such a hard job sometimes but I feel so lucky.
Good Luck @ School Caitlyn and Jeffy!!
(and Will..here here to a littel Mommy time!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment