Friday, October 21, 2011

MAAAMALLLOWS!!!!!! (wills version of Marshmallows)

 It has been A CRAZY FALL so far at the Reber house.  With Jeff in Pharmacy school and off to an alternate Universe of biochemistry and hundreds of drugs to learn....we have tried to squeeze in some very precious FaMily TiMe!!!  Turns out our kids love Campfires!!  And I love the peace of the mountains.  These are my favorite pics from 2 different outings....a Friday Night in ASPEN GROVE in Provo and our AWESOME quick trip to BRYCE CANYON with Grandpa and Susie. ENJOY!! (cause we sure did!!)

 MArshMallow Faces
 My Beautiful first Born......with her Marshmallow Beard!!

 My Second Born....the Jeffaroni...in his FAVORITE SHIRT and Shorts. (both with multiple holes)  He looks like he has no mother but I'm pretty sure he could charm ANYONE into feeding him.


 Oh this face gets me every time.........Try saying NO to THIS KID!!!!!  
"One MORE MAAAMALOW MAMMA.....PWEEEEEASE!!"

And here is the man that got me here.....Oh how I ADORE him. 
He knows the fastest way to my heart is S'MORES!!!
 
Roastin away!!!

 CONE HEAD!!!
 She LOVES CAMPING
...no really she did love it..she just doesnt like to SHOW she's happy =)
 William made a new best friend.  
She was such a nice dog to put up with him all weekend.
 Jeffy was very pleased to just get some "Daddy Time"
 Even EYORE loves camping =)
Jeffy....found a metal stake and had a grand ol' time just hacking at tree stumps?!!?
Little boys are WEIRD! LOL
 DAVEY CROCKET meets BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!  LOL
(thanks for the new hat!!)
 EYORE meet DIRT.....DIRT MEET EYORE!!  =) 
(now imagine the song from fox in the hound in the background
......"we're the best of friends...Having so much fun together....")
 BROTHERS.....hackin' away at logs together.  =)
 UH OHHHHHHHHH!  LOOOOOOOOve his face!!!
 Hitichin' a ride.....EYORE was tired of walking ...........
LOOK its actually a picture of MEEEEEEEEEE!  I was there! =)
LOVE Jeffys face in this one
and my Sissy is so beautiful and grown up....sniff sniff
(Ps I've had those jeans for 9 years....they only have one hole from when Jeff pushed me off my bike riding along the American River in Sacramento....yeah honey...I STILL remember!!!  hahahaha I'm never throwing them away!!)
 BIG FOOT?????????  Bwaahaaaahaaaaa!
 GWAMPA!! =)
Just a little LUMP ON A LOG =)
 " LOOOK MAMMA!!!  I SEE SOMEFWING!"
Mom... 
"YOU MAKE THE BEST CAMPFIRE DINNERS EVER"
Yes...yes I do =)

I love camping...especially when I dont have to sleep in a tent in the cold (thanks Dad!)  or when we just go up to the campground for the day and home to our beds!!!
The only I wish I would have gotten a picture of Jeffy swimming without floaties for the first time in the HOTEL POOL.  Did I give away my secret??????  Shhhh!  I'm a wimp.  Someday when all this Pharmacy school MADNESS is over....Jeffs buying me a Camper...with a shower and heater =)
 Goodbye BEAUTIFUL BRYCE CANYON!!!!!  
 I just LOVE how it glows pink as the sun goes down!!

 OH look.......a Caitlyn Smile.  
Thought we'd end on this beauty!
SEE YOU LATER!!!!!
(no mom......I'm not running away from you!!!)

No comments: