Here are the highlights.....
Gardners Village Witchfest....
My kids and "The boys" (camies kids)
William (22 months) Issac (9) Jeffy (4) Bradleyboo (7) Eli (5) Caitlyn (6)
This is the "Reber Sad face" My kids know how to milk it. Especially this one.....His shirt says it all....He was a CANDY MONSTER!!!
Nana can turn ANY FROWN UPSIDEDOWN!!
Trunk or Treat!!
The kids helped me decorate our trunk....they "dressed up" all of our pumpkins =) and we totally won first prize!!!THE WHITE UNICORN and kids handing out candy
White Unicorn, Hermione Granger, Batman, Giant Spider and our little "Dragon Feet" =)
Mo Please?????
Hermione and her beloved Magical Unicorn VAMPIRE TEETH!!!!!
Pretty Girl!
Batman in Action
Hermione trying to capture the naughty little dragon!!!
I adore this picture!!
School Parade
Caitlyn and her BFF ElvaCaitlyns teacher had a face painter come in to class....she got a wand painted on her face =)
She really does LOVE Mrs Pothier (who was Dora for Halloween) she just hates getting her picture taken
Here she is in the parade...hiding her face from her mom =)
The Kirtland/Reber Crew
I wish I would have taken a picture of April and I.
Our kids are all the same age and we play a lot.
Trick or Treating
OUr Fat little Dragon =)Hermione Granger!!! Doesnt she look ADORABLE!!!
BAAAAATMAAAAAAAN!
BEST DAD EVER!!!!
HEEERRE WE GOOOOOOOOO!
Jeffy was irritated it wasnt dark when we left....but it didnt last long.
We went with our AWEME Neighbors the Wards and the Lecheminats. They are such GREAT friends and we adore them.
Top: Luke (almost 4) William (20 months) Jeffy (4) Bottom: Sydney (9) Sophie (4 months) Addy (5) Claire (2) Caitlyn 6)
LOOOOOOOK I spotted the WHITE UNICORN!!!!!!!! All the kids in our ward were on the lookout for him. LOL
We had so much FUN! And we got SOOOOOOOOO much Candy!!!
Last but not least
PUMPKINS with the PUMPKINS
(Hint: look for a secret Message)
Look...my pumpkin has a lid!!!
Grabbing the Goo. He loved it
The Pumpkin Master
Jeffs Pumpkin...........
All of our pumpkins.....
My 3 little pumpkins.
Did you find the
Secret Message?????????????????????
Here is a little hint:
4th little pumpkin on the way......coming May 29th 2012. =)




4 comments:
your so awesome...love the unicorn..congrats on baby #4!!
So neat Missy! Congrats to you and your family. You have the most adorable kiddos!
Ahhhh!!! So excited!! Woohoo! Ok, it's too late to call, so I will be calling tomorrow!
I can NOT believe that you are pregnant and I found out through your blog!!!! Crazy. CONGRATS best friend, I'm so so so excited for you!
Post a Comment