I LOVE EASTER.
Celebrating the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, in my opinion, is more important than celebrating His birth (aka Christmas. Because of our Saviors willingness to give up His life, and suffer for our sins, we have the ability to repent,change,and become like Him. He has given us the grand possibility to literally return to His presence, and into the presence of His Father. As if that wasn't enough of a gift, He gives us the opportunity to return home to Him as families.
As I look into my children's faces I am often reminded of the scripture in 3 Nephi "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." They are my treasure. I love them more than I ever imagined possible. Being their mother has allowed me to come to know God, and how He must feel for each of His children, at least in small part. Although parenting them is a physical and emotional struggle daily, it has pushed me to reach towards heaven, and to feel the power of God and to recognize the miracles He works in my daily life. I hope this year to become a little more like my Savior, and in to bring Him more readily into the lives of my children.
My Beautiful little Treasures...............
My Pretty CJ
My Sweet Jeffy
My Silly Willy bug
....love the Reber Family





No comments:
Post a Comment