Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SOCCER MANIA!!

Jeffy started peewee soccer a few weeks ago. He's loving it!!  He is such an intense little boy when in comes to sports...its pretty funny.   The best part about it is, that every time he kicks the ball or scores a goal he looks to his daddy for a thumbs up of approval.   Its actually really sweet.  I makes me SO SO grateful that I have such an amazing husband who is so engaged in our childrens lives.  He is such a great daddy.  My kids are really so lucky.   I hope someday they realize that!

Here are some pictures from his first game.  

He is totally IN LOVE with his BYU reversible jersey. 
 So Funny!! 


His best friend (and our neighbor) "Lukey" is on his team. 
 I love them together!  They crack me up.
Look at how he lowers his whole body to run down the field!  
The kid knows how to get serious!! 
I wish it wasnt blurry so you could really see the intensity on his face.....HILARIOUS!
Movin' down the field with his mates.......

Trying to dribble past his coach.............

Scoring on his coach!!

SO much fun to watch his grow up!!!!  He's so much like his daddy. 
I think I will keep them both =)

1 comment:

Katie Bradley said...

What a cute little stud! love that boy!