Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm SOOOOO Glad when Daddy Come Home

GLAD AS I CAN BE!!!!
This is the daily ritual at our house! Caitlyn waits....and waits...for daddy on the porch....usually with multiple "friends". Sometimes this starts at 3 pm...NO I AM NOT JOKING! I have to DRAG her in kicking and SCREAMING for dinner and a bath....and then out she goes. Lately Jeffy has joined in. Can you tell they LOOOOOVE their Daddy!



He really is a SUPER HERO to my kids. Whenever something breaks or goes wrong..I usually say "oh darn...guess we'll have to throw it away" to which caitlyn ALWAYS replies "MY DADDY can fix it!" Well......the truth is we all feel pretty lucky to have him as ours...especially me! He sacrifices a lot for our little family without complaint and I don't tell him thank you enough. Thanks Jeff! I love you..and miss you always.

No comments: