Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nephi and Sam

I am pretty used to Caitlyn refusing to answer me unless I call her "your highness" or "Cinderella"....but this morning she and Jeffy were playing and I told her it was time for Jeffy to come have breakfast....to which she replied "MY NAME IS NEPHI.....and SAM is NOT HUNGRY!" Thanks Camie for giving her the "Scripture Scouts" CD's for her birthday....now she's even MORE obsessed with Nephi! Life with a 3 yr old is sooo funny! I love it!

2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

At least she is obsessed with Nephi! I say that is a pretty good thing to be obsessed with. She could be like Lilly who is two and already obsessed with Hannah Montana.

Bayles Family said...

Hey :) I'm new to the blog thing, but I'm liking it! You have an adorable family and I'm glad you're doing well. We need to get our cheerleading group back together again for a summer bbq or something.