My baby girl is 3!
I can't believe it! She has been practicing holding up three fingers and telling everyone she is 3! What a big girl. She is so full of energy and has will power that rivals that of olympic athletes! (try potty training THAT!) She is my sweet and stubborn , crazy ball of fun! She loves to sing, read stories in her fairy tent, dig in the dirt, go on "bug hunts", play at the park, cuddle with her daddy, and get tucked in by mommy. You make life so much fun! I love you Caitlyn!SKYWISHES.....the baby pony!
She talks and wiggles her arms and legs.
Caitlyn has been beggin for this for MONTHS!
She talks and wiggles her arms and legs.
Caitlyn has been beggin for this for MONTHS!
Ike, Bradley, and Eli......wearing their "Horsey" hats and tails....
(we opted out of "pony" hats in lieu that BOYS ARE NOT Ponies!)
(we opted out of "pony" hats in lieu that BOYS ARE NOT Ponies!)
"Sweet Berry" (Caitlyns "pony name") running the race!!
Playtime!!!!
CHUBBY!!! SOOOOO BIG!
He was our CHEESY CHUBBY!
6 comments:
Looks like it was so much fun...and she sure is a cutie!! Happy Birthday Caitlyn!!
Happy Birthday Caitlyn! It looks like your pony hats turned out really cute! She is so big!
She really is looking grown up. And beautiful. And AWESOME party! I love birthday parties. Happy Birthday Caitlyn!
That party was so much fun. It was only Aliah's second birthday party ever. (That wasn't family.) She plays with the stuff from her goody bag all the time. Thanks! (To be fair the first birthday party doesn't really count because the little girl was asleep until about a half hour before we left.)
Caitlyn is my kind of girl loving all the presents. I love birthdays just because I get to open all the presents!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 3 her little c--t would feel soooooooooooooo god
Post a Comment