It's summer....and it's hot! I keep trying to "whip up" things to keep Caitlyn entertained ..and me from going crazy having two kids in the house all day.
Last week we went to Bridal Veil Falls with my sister in law Katie and her two kids Brooklyn and Ben. Caitlyn made a "treasure map" of "outside treasures" to search for by cutting pictures out of her Dora the Explorer color book. Her and Brooklyn even wore pirate bandanas and turned flashlights into telescopes! It was sooo cute! Oh to be 3 again!
Me n' my CHUBBY!!
Doesn't he look ANGELIC!?! He looks like he's praying!!
I'm sooo strong. I can do push ups and I'm not even 1!!!
Doesn't he look ANGELIC!?! He looks like he's praying!!
Jeffy wanted to sit IN THE ICE COLD RIVER! Just dangling his toes was NOT good enough. Some old lady did yell at me that the water was too cold for my baby!
But... (thanks to being raised by an adventurous mom..love you mom!)
....I just smiled and said "well...he looks pretty happy!!"
Splashing around.....he did put multiple rocks in his mouth!
Luckily he did not get GIARDIA!
Caitlyn and Brooklyn building a rock tower .....They have so much fun together!
Romping around in the water!!! Sooo much fun!
But... (thanks to being raised by an adventurous mom..love you mom!)
....I just smiled and said "well...he looks pretty happy!!"
Luckily he did not get GIARDIA!
1 comment:
You're such a better mom then me. I hate having to go out. I'm making excuses to stay in when Aliah has cabin fever. I probably just need to chill out. I'm just not so good at #1 thinking of things to do, and #2 putting up with Aliah without Spencer there. Have you noticed I have him come everywhere with me. And to think we're gonna have 6 kids. Who am I kidding?!
Post a Comment