Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here comes TROUBLE!

Our little Jeffy is such a big boy
...walking...destroying....and making a mess of the house...and himself!!

Here he is lounging on the couch...he looks so big!
He REALLY looks like his Dad here....watching football!
Ok I love chubby baby feet! aren't they the cutest!!!
I want to eat those little toes!



Here he is in his FAVORITE hang out...the fridge! I have a feeling that is not going to change...EVER! He already out eats his sister! I had to move all the glass bottles out of the bottom of the fridge. I wonder why?



No I do not beat my children....he isn't the most steady walker and this is his latest and greatest evidence of his battle with the coffee table. Poor Guy! (it looked way worse three days ago if you can believe that! )


Jeffy vs. the popcorn bowl!

Oh hi mom...I didn't do it!
......and hence it begins! Bye Bye baby...hello Dennis the Menace!




Jeff bought some luggage online and turned the box into a fort for Caitlyn.
.............She insisted on painting every inch of it!
Isn't it so great how a 3 year old and a creative daddy can turn a box into a
make believe wonderland!!

She made the other box into a fort for Jeffy.... which she colored all over in crayon.
It was cute.... she told him "look Jeffy...I made you an I LOVE YOU FORT!!"



2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

One of those pictures of little Jeffy looks JUST LIKE Jeff! I know they look alike but sometimes it is freaky how much they look alike! At least you know he is going to be good looking!

Kelsey said...

I love how much trouble Jeff can get into. I think he sits around pretending to watch football, but really planning what his next move will be when you leave the room.