On Tueday my sister Camie and our friend Amanda took ALL our kids to
the Utah State Fair!
It was a CRAZY DAY!
The Siberian Tiger Show....we were in the front row on the grass.
It was really cool!! Who knew they have TIGERS at the State Fair!
(if Jeffy hadn't been throwing a fit it would have been better!)
The Siberian Tiger Show....we were in the front row on the grass.
It was really cool!! Who knew they have TIGERS at the State Fair!
(if Jeffy hadn't been throwing a fit it would have been better!)
(Yes I am a sucker and I bought Caitlyn a stuffed Tiger from the show people!)
(Yes I bribed him with an oreo! )
Our Lil' Cowpokes!
This Pic cracks me Up!
But...they are soooo smelly!
And the pig below was totally smiling in his sleep! He loves being a smelly pig!
They were so excited about the rides!
(look how tall CJ is...she's 6 months younger than Bradley!)
it turned out to be quite the WILD RIDE!
It toataly whipped them around the corners! Luckily they thought it was hysterical!
They had this cute place for kids to do all sorts of farm stuff...like filing their buckets with grain
Here is Cj milking a cow! (water even came out!)
(they got a little milk jug to put in their basket)
They pretended to fill these cute little tractor bikes with gas ....
then put hay in the back and rode the hay over to feed the sheep!
then they got a peice of wool for their little basket.
They also gathered eggs from chickens!
which they sold to the store and got fake money...then they got to buy a treat!
How CUTE! and...Educational!!
Work=money=reward!
Seriously this was so cute!
It alone was worth the 6.50$ I paid for my ticket (the kids were free!)
So that was our day at the Fair. I didn't even get a churro or a funnel cake! But alas...I think I wont be too sad if we don't go for a few years. I was EXHAUSTED! And so were the kids!
5 comments:
Love the state fair!
Oh that sounds like so much fun! We've gone he last two years and didn't really like it, so we didn't go, but Aliah would have LOVED that kiddie place. So fun!
Wow! I didn't know you could do all that at the fair. Looks like you guys had a great time.
How fun! I love going to the Fair...Tanner HATES it, so I don't get to go often. We are so game for Frightmares! Let's figure out a time that works!
I wanted to go to the fair this year, but obviously missed it. It is a must for next year!
Post a Comment