Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Oh my I have SOOO many pictures from the last couple weeks. FALL IS MY FAVORITE! Anyhoo.....Halloween is a RAGNAR holiday so Jeff got the day off. (too bad he was sick! poor Jeff!) We spent the morning at the park....in all the leaves!!!Caitlyn and her baby "Rella"
SkeloJeffy!
As most people who know me know.....I rarely take a picture with a genuine "non cheesebally" Smile. So here it is! I blame it on the fact that I am in the arms of the man I love. Don't I look so happy!
And poor Jeff was not so happy! He had a really bad stomach bug!
He was such a trooper!

The kids had so much fun! We trick or treated at the mall and then went around Matt and Katies neighborhood! Jeffy had to go to EVERY DOOR with his sister. He even took his own treat! GREAT!...cause I get to eat them! He is now addicted to tootsie rolls!
Caitlyn and Brooklyn Trick or Treating!!
In the Car.......look how much CJ looks like Jeff! Holy COW! Ain't she pretty!
Witchy had tired feet! (notice that Ducky had to come!)
Dragobaby! (and daddy)
He was such a crack up....toddling around with his big belly and tail!
(and binky! aka "bebe")
Look at Caitlyns SAAAAD face!
These people didn't answer their door....she felt so rejected!!
Family Pic post trick or treating
(katie's parents house!)
My nephew Ben! (aka "fat Matt")
He is SOOOO delectible! (this ones for you mom!)


Caitlyn's Cackle! hahhaha! so funny!

ROAR JEFFY (sorry it's sideways!)


CHECK OUT THE LOOT!!!!


His face says it all!
OH I love her face in this one!

We had a great Halloween! It was so fun to be the mommy!
It was everything I dreamed of !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love their costumes, and that picture of just you at the park totally looks like alli to me! hahah! i wish we were with you guys on Halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, Jeffy looks HILARIOUS in that costume! And sorry to say Missy but your kids do look exactly like daddy (not a bad thing of course!). Tell Jeff we hope he feels better.

Kelsey said...

You all look so great! I love dressing up for Halloween. I'm glad you dressed up too. We always dress up. I don't like when parents won't dress up. I really like the picture of you at the park. That is your real smile, and it's so pretty.

Anonymous said...

What a fun Halloween. I love your cute costume. You are definitely one of the cool moms! Love the tights.

Parker Family said...

Such a cute Family!